Help with easytune 4

Mikey1

In Runtime
I just overclock with easytune4 2200mhz to 2233 mhz not much i know cause im new but i was wondering if i should adjust the cpu multiplier or the cpu voltage. i raise the voltage alittle but i was wondering if i wanna get more speed how much bigger and how much should i raise the system bus to. it was at 200 but now it is at 203.

its a bad idea to overclock with software unless its for the graphics card, i would do it in the bios

yea but bios is alot more confusing...........i got it from 2200 to 2258.5 which i know isnt anything but i was wondering how high u think i can go. and in the control panel/performence/system it still shows my speed as 2.21 ghz and not 2.25?

well look at what i got mine to thats about as high as i could do, have u read any guides at all? its much easier to explain if u at least have a basic understanding of overclocking

ya i have a pretty good understanding its just the guides are not that similiar to my bios......id like to just raise the system bus on my easytune4 to like 233 or something like that rather then getting confused with the bios. Do u have any ideas y the control panel isnt showing anychange. Maybe it isnt a big enought OC

Back
Top Bottom