Help With Dx9

ok it is a nvidia chipset a nvida vetra. something like that. it is old and come with the store bought computer.

it wouldnt say directx9 not found it would say something like directx93d.dll not found or some other directx9 .dll file.
if it won't install then not much you can do to make the game run.

i got the game installed and that direct x and that is the message that pops up. and also i cant find anydrives for my card becasue it is for and came with a 04 gateway. i do have the driver cd that come with the computer.

RCT3. rollor coaster tycoon 3. i just reinstalled the aGP drivers and reboot and now i dont have that bar at the bottom. what is called the tool bar. icon bar. w/e the only thing showing on my destop are the icons and my backround is gone too.

still seems to me to be a driver problem or a graphics card/driver problem if your toolbar is missing and your background is either gone or discoloured.
your graphics card might be abit to old to run this game even with the latest drivers/direct x9 version.

have you tried Nvidia's website? Also go into your run bar (in start button) and type "dxdiag" without quotes into the space and click run. go into your DLL files and see if there are any errors. also check to see all the video tests are working properly.

everypage i went to said no problems found.

also i did find out some info on the card.

Device.........

Name: NVidia Vanta
Manufacture: NVidia
Chip Type: NV5
DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC
Approx. Total Memory: 16.0 MB(that my problem i need 3mb or more)

any way the main drive is nv4.dll
version 5.00.2160.0327

Back
Top Bottom