Help on Custom Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nemesis said:
LOL
your prcessor is goooood dont toss it out lol
Building yourself is the best, wat do u wanna do with the PC Games?

I am not sure I understand your question, but games are only half my problem. The Amd 3200+ does not perform as well as a pentium 4 at 2.8 Ghz and that is why i am trying to get rid of it

alvino said:
yeah becides your amd isnt that old. i still have a AMD K6-2 that runs at like 300 or 333mhz, and my mom uses it for her billing and to keep track of reciepts and financial stuff.

Ya, but your info shows your packing some AMD Athlon 64 shit, thats frickin awesome!

lol yeah but thats mine! MINE I TELL YOU!!!! mwhahahahaha! lol and becides i saved up for it.

You don't need to change processors man.

Just hold onto ur amd and chill with it for a while. You can oc it to get the most juice out of it and make it last a while longer. And den when 64 bit windows is releeased and the price of amd 64 drops down, den buy one.

or, u could be a crazy little mofo and get a nforce4 sli mobo and a amd 64 processor. Den in 1 year get double 6900's in sli config. And just be like, whoa damn, who's a hoe.

I'm a hoe.

edit:
i apologize for that post because i was in a frenzied state of mind. Thank you.

TibsBeatAll said:
You don't need to change processors man.

Just hold onto ur amd and chill with it for a while. You can oc it to get the most juice out of it and make it last a while longer. And den when 64 bit windows is releeased and the price of amd 64 drops down, den buy one.

or, u could be a crazy little mofo and get a nforce4 sli mobo and a amd 64 processor. Den in 1 year get double 6900's in sli config. And just be like, whoa damn, who's a hoe.

I'm a hoe.

How do u OC your processor and what did you mean by: nforce4 sli mobo and a amd 64 processor. Den in 1 year get double 6900's in sli config.

edit:
i apologize for that post because i was in a frenzied state of mind. Thank you.

Philthepill said:
Yes, I can ship to the UK if you will provide the right shipping information, but I still would like to hear your price range

sorry man, I aint sellin my shit, these people have convinced me to keep my processor and my setup

A word of advice, your AMD is of pretty good quality. I run a custom computer company and i know your trying to do this yourself, so let me assure that ,without considering a monitor, you can build yourself a high quality computer with just $800 if you know what your doing.

A word of advice, your AMD is of pretty good quality. I run a custom computer company and i know your trying to do this yourself, so let me assure that ,without considering a monitor, you can build yourself a high quality computer with just $800 if you know what your doing.

GAAAAAAAAAA!!!! PLEASE do not bring up old threads like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom