Help with color settings/resolution etc

pitbull30

Baseband Member
I am running a GTS 250 card on my PC. I cant seem to get the resolution right for the internet. Text looks alittle fuzzy and off color. Pretty annoying to stare at. If its possible to post a screen shot on here I will. Even the buttons on mozilla look alittle off. I have tried changing the resolutions and everyone one of them looks the same. All my Nvidia drivers are current.

I am running this through DVI to HDMI. I also tried S-Video but it made it look worse and didnt give me as many options for reolutions.

I played World of warcarft and call of duty WAW on it so far. The games look great. Except for some reason COD shrinks my screen down alot and wont let me change it.

These are my TV specs take from the web.

Screen Size 27"
Aspect Ratio 16:9
HDTV HDTV Built-In
Native Resolution 1366 x 768
PC Resolution Support Up to 1360 x 768 at 60 Hz
Response Time 8 ms
Video Processor ATI Xilleon Technology
Viewing Angle 178°/178°
2:2/3:2 Pull Down Yes
Color Temperature Adjust Yes
Digital 3D Comb Filter Yes
Progressive Scan Yes
Supported Resolutions NTSC & ATSC with High Definition (480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i)

Thanks

S-Video is not capable of carrying high definition content.

What resolution are you running at? Are you stretching the picture out on your television?

I have the TV set to 1:1 mode. Even if I change it to , wide, panormic or zoom it looks the same (except of course it makes the picture huge and fall off the screen. The screen right now is in 1360x768 mode.

If I change the resolution down to 800x600 it makes it this tiny square in the middle of the screen. When I ran the PC off the bare motherboard it would fill the entire screen and look great.

Back
Top Bottom