Help :( Can't get computer to work

Wow flight. is this 20 questions?. jk
well dont worry about the static unless u were wearing socks on carpet. i installed my new mobo on lanolium flooring without socks, and im real bad at remembering things. so im pretty sure i didn't touch my case that often. and works great this things a beast

do u happen to have another computer in the vicinity??

Wow flight. is this 20 questions?. jk
well dont worry about the static unless u were wearing socks on carpet. i installed my new mobo on lanolium flooring without socks, and im real bad at remembering things. so im pretty sure i didn't touch my case that often. and works great this things a beast

do u happen to have another computer in the vicinity??

Yes
I was going to test the computer on a different monitor but both are CRT and didnt have support for my monitor, strangely (DELL! :mad: )

i would just order one of those 5$ converter things from newegg. if it means figuring out whats wrong with ur comp

i would just order one of those 5$ converter things from newegg. if it means figuring out whats wrong with ur comp

I'm going to try using my old PSU .. if that doesn't work i'll take out the CMOS battery for the night

IF that doesn't work, i'm headed to the shop

I would think so
I have no idea where the speaker is on this computer, but I had a loose ram stick a few weeks back, and the beep alerted me

Haven't done anything that would upset it i dont think

I do have integrated graphics, however i cannot get to bios to disable it as i have no loadup, or picture on the screen

I do not believe that is the problem though, as i just took out my GPU, and i still got no picture.
This makes me think the problem may be with the monitor, have you tried it on another pc?

If it were the monitor there would be no beeps from the pc, is there a setting you need to enable/change in the monitors settings menu??

This makes me think the problem may be with the monitor, have you tried it on another pc?

If it were the monitor there would be no beeps from the pc, is there a setting you need to enable/change in the monitors settings menu??

I used the monitor on another computer so its not broken
I fiddled with the buttons on it, nothing changes

christ this is a nightmare everything is working and not working at the same time

Back
Top Bottom