Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-01-2014, 09:21 PM   #11
BSOD

Default Re: Help in buying a new notebook

8Gb DDR3 ram. Gigabyte geforce 650 Ti. 1Tb 64 mbs cache 7200 Rpm. 17 inch screen ( at a min ) i5 processor. Man please do me a huge favour. DON'T BUY A FRIGGEN STORE BOUGH LAPTOP. I can build you something 100x better for 50x cheaper using this website. Custom Gaming Computers and Laptops: iBUYPOWER® Gaming PC I can put together multiple laptops if you like, and then you can give the link to your dad and he can choose. Because you will never get a good laptop from any premade online website or local store. EVER. There will be things like overheating problems and so on. This company ^^ is made for people like you who need custom gaming laptops that will need to last.

Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:47 AM   #12
Golden Master

Featured Gaming Laptops: iBUYPOWER® Gaming PC

BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:43 AM   #13
Baseband Member

Send a message via Skype™ to anashaddad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart_Guy View Post
It will increase the price, but the main purpose is to be able to play those games well enough first, then to have a price as low as possible for that! GTX 645m is underpowered!

Well, at least be in the middle and get a GTX 650m if u cannot afford it!

Better safe than sorry!
You mean GT 650M right? BEcause I said GT not GTX 645M. If that's the case then yes you're right, it's a little mor expensive but looks much better in performance

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
8Gb DDR3 ram. Gigabyte geforce 650 Ti. 1Tb 64 mbs cache 7200 Rpm. 17 inch screen ( at a min ) i5 processor. Man please do me a huge favour. DON'T BUY A FRIGGEN STORE BOUGH LAPTOP. I can build you something 100x better for 50x cheaper using this website. Custom Gaming Computers and Laptops: iBUYPOWER® Gaming PC I can put together multiple laptops if you like, and then you can give the link to your dad and he can choose. Because you will never get a good laptop from any premade online website or local store. EVER. There will be things like overheating problems and so on. This company ^^ is made for people like you who need custom gaming laptops that will need to last.
Wow there's custom built laptops, I thought it was only for desktops. Anyways, If it actually works, then this would be a lifesaver! But isn't it more expensive than buying from normal online stores. Another thing is I hope it ships to UAE because it doesn't seem like it. But Could you build a couple oof builds for me in the mid to low range gaming section and give me the links, I would be very grateful and you would truly rescue me from the problems I am having!

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
Those laptops look very expensive.

Everything is Permitted...
anashaddad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:04 AM   #14
BSOD

Yeah shipping will be a problem I just realized.. No, for gaming, these laptops will be cheaper. Because to go any store, and to get even a low range gaming Pc, will cost tons. Because normally laptops from stores don't come with powerful GPUs, so...
Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:02 AM   #15
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by anashaddad View Post
You mean GT 650M right? BEcause I said GT not GTX 645M. If that's the case then yes you're right, it's a little mor expensive but looks much better in performance
Oh sorry, my bad!

Yes the GT 650M:
GeForce GT 650M | GeForce

GTX 650M does not exist!