Help with AVG Grisoft and Outlook Error

maximus01can

Solid State Member
G'day,

A while back I went from using AVG and Norton to Avast. At the time I tried uninstalling AVG and had a terrible time of it for some reason. Norton was already uninstalled. Since then I've been having a problem with Grisoft AVG error message poping up and I'm not sure where to look for it to delete what's left of the proggie in my box somewhere. Origionally I tried uninstalling through add/remove and get an error message, tried reinstalling and get and an error message, tried uninstalling in safe mode same error, disabled the AVG Services in Administative tools, deleted every instance of AVG or GRisoft after a search and after that was able to remove AVG from the Add/Remove but it's still running somewhere in the code as everytime I try to enter Outlook an error pops up. Just don't know what to do to get rid of it. I thought I edited out all instances of grisoft or AVG in the registers, but must have missed something. I'm guessing that it's still in the registers somewhere, but I don't know how to totally get rid of it. Maybe someone has some ideas as to how fo find the last of these files and nuke them. Any help would be appreciated. Seeings I can't post a pic on the website here there's a picture of error message on this forum.

http://www.techimo.com/forum/t161385.html

Thanks for taking the time to have a look

Cheers,
Max

Back
Top Bottom