Help again?

I had the same problem with my build on a Rampage IV Formula 2011 pin. I did a USB Flashback (ASUS Feature), downloaded the latest firmware at the time and it worked like a charm, dunno if it works for you but could give it a try. It should be simple, your motherboard has that capability, download the firmware for your motherboard, load it to an empty USB and check on your manual section 2.2 for instructions.

I had the same problem with my build on a Rampage IV Formula 2011 pin. I did a USB Flashback (ASUS Feature), downloaded the latest firmware at the time and it worked like a charm, dunno if it works for you but could give it a try. It should be simple, your motherboard has that capability, download the firmware for your motherboard, load it to an empty USB and check on your manual section 2.2 for instructions.

Yes that motherboard does support that utility, Download here Motherboards - MAXIMUS VI HERO

Well being that it works out of the case but not in the case I am also thinking that it's being shorted out.

The only other possibility is that the power button is getting stuck when you press it.

Mossiac

Back
Top Bottom