help!!

yea ive already did the bootup order and then i get to the screen that asks to run in safe mode safe with networking and etc and i go to start windows normally and when it doesz that it reboots

and i dont have an OS cd so i cant boot it up from that.. i know how to do that but i just need to know why myh computer restarts when i try to boot up into windows using my hardrive

How did you get your OS on the new drive if you havent got OS cd or did you clone your old one onto that one ? If thats the case then you might still need a OS cd as you might need to run a repair as the cloned OS doesnt recognise your new HD.

make sure if its a new build
your cpu has a cooler on it =P i no it seams stupid
but people can be that stupid
and that all power is connect
oh and the biggest factor of all!
your pc is plugged into a power outlet that works
LOL Agree :D :D

no what im trying to do is use my old HD that was on my old motherboard and trying to get it to run with my new motherboard

make sure if its a new build
your cpu has a cooler on it =P i no it seams stupid
but people can be that stupid
and that all power is connect
oh and the biggest factor of all!
your pc is plugged into a power outlet that works
LOL Agree :D :D

Ahh.. Tis a rare thing that an old HD would work with a new mobo. I am serious, from what I read you cannot get it to work perfectly.

no what im trying to do is use my old HD that was on my old motherboard and trying to get it to run with my new motherboard

How do I get my new hardrive to work with my new motherboard? I've hooked everything up but nothing comes on the screen. What do I do?

^^^^^^^THAT ISNT WHAT THAT SAYS^^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom