Help!!!!

thisoneguy

Solid State Member
i bought my compaq about 2-3 yrs ago im guessing and at first i could play games on it and it wouldnt lag... but now when i try to play the saem games (diablo 2, warcraft, infantry etc.) it lags on me like the whole thing basically freezes up.... can i fix this problem by buying a new video card?

yeha, if you could play them before without any lag then it isnt the graphics card. yeah, you got something on your comp. run a virus or a adaware scan.

it isnt? but it lags so much ahaha

the cpu usage o gz hahaha

a virus ? well i tried using ad aware se on it but yeah...

anyone recommend anything else?

no, now to think of it i havent? i always told my lil bro to do it for me but i dont think he has... would that affect my pc? and its been 2-3 yrs? haha so can i just download all the updates 2 make it up?

click on porperties after right clicking on c: drive and defrag the harddrive. then download spybot search and destroy and run that. then run ad-aware again, make sure youi have all the updates. delete any crap on your computer that shouldnt be there. if you want you could try getting more ram. since newer programs use more ram as a minimum nowadays compared to 2 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom