Im a uni student.. and having diffaculty starting a peice of coursework, and feedback would be GREATLY appricieated!
You are required to write a report on what you believe to be four significant Information and Communication Technologies, beginning with the three major architectures covered by the module so far:
• mainframe computers
• midrange computers
• personal computers
In each case you should produce a brief section of your report indicating typical characteristics of each technology based on the following:
• Architectural characteristics (multi-user, multitasking, etc.)
• Processor architecture and speed. (CISC/RISC/parallel etc.)
• Typical data storage media, speed and capacities.
• Typical applications and context in which the system is used.
• Advantages of such digital technologies, and where appropriate, disadvantages.
Im sure this will be reall easy for some of you, so please dont laugh.. Im Stuck
! And, It has to be 1500 words!! Eek!