Hello! And Help :D (System Build)

The only reason I was asking about monitor size is that those GTX cards are more than enough by themselves for performance. 2 right now is not totally needed for today's games. On a 24inch monitor one would suffice great performance at great resolutions.

the noctua didnt look bad

all im saying is that you might want one cuz you are running a quad core. you can run fine on stock but it wont be great for oc'ing options

the noctua didnt look bad

all im saying is that you might want one cuz you are running a quad core. you can run fine on stock but it wont be great for oc'ing options

Right, But the Price. Hurts my eyes.

I may just get it.
What is with the shape. It looks... Sideways. lol

Btw thanks for the help so far

uhm, well you could downgrade the 1000watt

that is major overkill specially if you're not doing sli

and if you are concerned about prices, the phenom II's are amazing

also, that 1 tb hd is like $100 on newegg,

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148337 <- here's the 1.5 tb version and its still cheaper

maybe you like fast hdds, but i dont think the raptor is worth the xtra

edit: oops, i didnt notice the x2 next to the graphics cards, so you are doing a dual setup. i would still suggest a nice 800-850 watt? it might save you some more bucks

uhm, well you could downgrade the 1000watt

that is major overkill specially if you're not doing sli

and if you are concerned about prices, the phenom II's are amazing

also, that 1 tb hd is like $100 on newegg,

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148337 <- here's the 1.5 tb version and its still cheaper

maybe you like fast hdds, but i dont think the raptor is worth the xtra

edit: oops, i didnt notice the x2 next to the graphics cards, so you are doing a dual setup. i would still suggest a nice 800-850 watt? it might save you some more bucks

Ahh awesome. Both the Hd's are cheaper :3 yey.
Hehe thanks, should have looked for them on newegg.
I'll think about the raptor. But I would prefer to have the seperate drives.
Why dont you think its worth it?

Anyway: You saved me a few. Thanks for the help, I think I am set.

~Thanks Everyone who helped.
If anyone else would still like to contribute Today is the last day I will be needing your assistance.
After Today please do not waste your time in this thread. I will be off for vacation :p

I just realized. This cant be Oc'd Right?

Back
Top Bottom