Hell Yeah!!!

MikeReiner said:
I simply HAVE to agree with hunter, I just have to.
$550 or so could get you an
amd 64 3200+, a gig 'o mem, a decent mother board, a geforce 6600GT, 80 gig hard drive, a dvd rom drive, and a decent case.
other than not getting a monitor, this beats buying a $500 dell or compaq, no contest.

but do as you wish. I prefer customizing everything about my computer.
I can't stand those crappy cases brand computers give you, they look like crap.
brand computers are just too lacking in terms of upgradability, too, the company would prefer you buy a new computer, since money is the whole point to it.

so in the end, CUSTOM ALL THE WAY!

SRY to dubl post, but this man is right too. I mean 550$ and you don't have to go through the trouble of upgrading that compaq. 20$ says you find a bolt in there that you don't know how to unscrew because it is completely random. Oh yea and you are going to have a SLOOOWWW system because your windows is going to be infested with software. Good luck. :rolleyes:

HRHunteRHR said:
Oh yea and you are going to have a SLOOOWWW system because your windows is going to be infested with software. Good luck. :rolleyes:

I dont know if you heard of this but windows has the feature its called Add or Remove Programs. Its weird you can actually remove all those programs compaq puts on their systems.

HRHunteRHR said:
Oh yea and Amish Kid, why did you pay $$$ for a 3700 that runs stock speeds at 2.2GHz? My 3500 runs at 2.2GHz, you'rs should be running at like 2.4 or 2.6GHz.... wtf? Oh maybe it's an older version..... How much did you pay $$$?

Its not all about clock speeds. My processor is a different core then yours, mines a san diego core which is what the FX series uses. Like yours has a 512kb cache mine has a 1mb cache

well....I'm gettin the 3500....but whats the difference between the venice core and the clawhammer?????.....is there a reason to get the clawhammer over the venice or just get the venice......i just need to know if i should get that or the clawhammer and cut down a lil on my mobo.....I know from reviews the 3500 is much better in performance than the 3700......so which is better:
3500 venice
3500 clawhammer
3700 sandie

golf_addict73 said:
well....I'm gettin the 3500....but whats the difference between the venice core and the clawhammer?????.....is there a reason to get the clawhammer over the venice or just get the venice......i just need to know if i should get that or the clawhammer and cut down a lil on my mobo.....I know from reviews the 3500 is much better in performance than the 3700......so which is better:
3500 venice
3500 clawhammer
3700 sandie

What review says that the 3500 is better then the 3700 I would like to read it.

the only reason everybody i talk about on here says to get the 3700 is because of the cache..............Thats the only difference....the both have the same clock speed....the only thing is different cores and different cache sizes....but many of the people i talk to saw the 3500 is much more overclockable and reliable.....whats your opinion then...and which one should i get out of the ones i listed last time

IHateDells said:
No U Cant I Already Looked!!!!!!! you get it for $669 with an intergrated video card, celeron D and it looks like crap. i'll take the compaq for $300 and get a lot more crap from it!

I TOLD U U CANT JUS GO TO THE DELL WEBSITE AND CONFIGURE A COMPUTER. u gotta wait until they have special promotional codes. its not dat long of a wait, they have it at least like every week or two weeks.

i dont know the difference between the two besides the numbers and they are both better than a good portion of pentium 4's

ok....well whats the difference between the clawhammer and the Venice cores.....Is it worth payin the extra 20 bucks or just stick with the venice and overclock it some

well it turns out im not getting the computer because my fucking transmision cost $500 more than anybody could of imagined and that was going to be for the PC. well just another christmas fucked by the world. FUCK YOU FORD, FUCK YOU ABERCROMBIE TRANSMISSIONS and FUCK YOU USA!

golf_addict73 said:
ok....well whats the difference between the clawhammer and the Venice cores.....Is it worth payin the extra 20 bucks or just stick with the venice and overclock it some

its a difference u cant notice. but i think better quality???

Back
Top Bottom