Heatsink/fan???

I've never used it myself, but I do beleive I've read some decent reviews on that one. Looking at the specs, that new ones pushes a good bit of air. I can't find much on that other one, but only being 2200RPMs, it can't be too much...

Yeah its shite I shud of looked into the heatsink and fan more rather than just gettin any crap, someone else recomended a coolermaster jet 7!!!! Any ideas on that one!!

LOL, well I like the style of those(whatever kinda fan that is, a blower perhaps) but I don't care about the looks. I bet you could find a more generic version of that for less... I'm actually considering replacing my fan with a blower. One problem is I bet they are a good bit louder than a standard fan...

good choice. always get a heatsink made of copper, since the thermal conductivity is about twice as much as for aluminum. Get good thermal grease too. I bought one just like the one you have currently and it sucks balss compared to the stock heatsink. You win some you lose some.

right so u suggest the thermaltake silent boost heatsink, that looked like a pretty good performer!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom