Headset/speaker issue...

localhost

BSOD
Alright, I have a headset which I use often, but sometimes I want to relax and use speakers, but when I want to go back to my headset I don't want to have to go under my desk to the back of My PC and plug in the headset, etc...is there a switch or something? My headset is not USB...I am looking into getting speakers soon...budget is around 40 dollars. So yeah, if I get say USB speakers, is it possible I could have a switch that switches a certain one in use?

thanks.

i don't know if there is switch but i bet there is. i have the logitech z4 speakers and it has a knob thingy that controls the volume but on the dial panel it has a speaker port and an mp3 port.

so you could plug in your headset and when you want to listen through your speakers you just pull out the headset plug. its a great sound system and i recommend it to anyone thats needs a good sound system.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121130

this is the dial i am talking about.
Dial

hope that helps

You could plug your speakers into the back of the computer, and your headset into the front when you want to use them.

If you have something plugged into the front, it disables the other outputs, until you have taken the headset/speakers out of the front..

Back
Top Bottom