Re: HDD “Status Bad” !!! Please Help !!!
Thank you all for your help.
(i had made 2 threads about 2 different problems yesterday, one was the virus problem that i wasnt able to delite, its in my first post, and the other one was this.)
Before going to bed I download the new antivirus program called “ca antivirus” & “Spyware Detector 2.0” I then run both of them in a safe mode. Today when I gat up in the morning the Spyware found a bunch of problems that my other spyware programs never found (I used spybot & ad-aware before) and antivirus found one, I then removed them all, and restarted the comp. To my surprise the error that I had b4 with the hdd on the boot up error msg “3rd hdd SMART haz error – back up all the data and replace” was gone, and when I gat to windows I didn’t have any virus notifications. I only had 5 minutes to mess with it coz I was running late for work, but by the first looks of it, everything is back to normal. I will do some more tests when I get home
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor