HDD “S.M.A.R.T” Error Fix.
About 1 month ago I had a SMART error on the boot up, so someone suggested that I go to my hdd manufactures websites and download that error fix software. That’s what I did yesterday, I have WD HDD’s, but when I tried running the software, it gave me the “Blue Screen of Death”. I get to the point where it askes me to accept the turms, and the it gives me the blue screen. I tried doing it in safe mode as well, didn’t work.
Is there another free software that I can use to check if my hdd have any errors? lol coz I don’t want it dying on me.
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor