HDD QUESTION!! last one i promise :)

trance565

Daemon Poster
ok, hahaha, upon taking out my hdd to hook up the slave, that ima try to use to install xp 64 bit in case mine DOES die, if the jumper was put in wrong, as in horizontally, insted of vertically, would that cause read errors in the HDD? because the DUMB ASS i payed friggan 185 to put my comp together put the jumper in sideways ... so it was like ::_: insted of ::|:: would that screw up hwo my hdd reads, and cause it to mess up and make clickin noises and such?

that guy sounds like an asshole who doesn't know shit about computers......if u hdd fails and it was his fault u should make him give u a new hdd

i should, cuz he laffed cuz he said my ram wasnt put in right either, and when i got the comp from him it kept freezing when i played games
so i put the RAM in how i originally had it, and it worked fine, the only thing he saved me from replacing was the fing mobo, and i coulda gotten it doen cheaper at BB im sure, AND ANOTEHR FING THIGN!!! THE JUMPER SETTINGS WERE EVEN FING LABELED ON TOP OF THE HDD!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom