Soon I will have a new system, and right now I am trying to back up data. I know that the hdd where OS is installed will most likely not work in a new system. I currently using 3 WD640AAKS HDD two of them in raid 0 and the 3rd one is where I keep all my music/movies. Can i just back up all my data to this 3rd hdd will it work fine with a new system or do I need to use an external hdd?
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor