HDD installation.

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
http://www.aerocool.us/p-case/extremengine3t/extremengine3t.htm

I've built one other computer but that had the cage you can remove. so you had access to both sides fairly easily.

Here, this one doesn't. I get how you can get the screws in on the side of the HD bay that's facing you but what about on the other side?

doesnt seem like you can wiggle to the other side of the bay and screw in the other side.
Anyone know?

You slide it in like normal, but you don't have to mess with screws. See the plastic? Directions will tell you which way to push the plastic to lock it in. VERY nice and easy, my case uses it.

MarxSoccer said:
You slide it in like normal, but you don't have to mess with screws. See the plastic? Directions will tell you which way to push the plastic to lock it in. VERY nice and easy, my case uses it.

Cool because that's the case I'm going to get for my new computer.

i have that same case... IT IS AMAZING for the price!!!.. the tooless stuff is very sturdy... but i would recommend using screws with the tooless on ur vid card to be safe... but the drives lock in very secure all you do is put them in the slot and slide the plastic towards the front of the case and ur done...

the only thing i dislike about this case is that you have to take the front cover off to put an optical in and clean the filter... just an extra 5 minutes though...

Bob94571 said:
i have that same case... IT IS AMAZING for the price!!!.. the tooless stuff is very sturdy... but i would recommend using screws with the tooless on ur vid card to be safe... but the drives lock in very secure all you do is put them in the slot and slide the plastic towards the front of the case and ur done...

The toolless part is only referring to the hdd rack, how does the video card relate..?

Where are you guys getting these ideas for screws and such for a video card? It slides into the appropriate slot

Back
Top Bottom