HD Problems

Ahhh, crap, you're right. I'm sorry, it's been a while since I've had anything like that happen to me. But yeah, celegorm is right.

Also, did you copy your brothers entire harddrive? I'm thinking maybe your computer is trying to boot off of that harddrive through your brothers windows installation. Try changing the boot order of the harddrives.

Just read the second part ^.^ need to pay more attention. No, I didn't copy his harddrive, I was copying all my music over to his for him. I didn't do anything to my drive but make it boot up in his machine, and when I put it into mine, it's the only harddrive (I actually have it partitioned into two separate drives, one to install programs on and one to store files, but neither one will boot correctly.)

^^Before going to that extreme, why not try system restore?

T.T Did that the other night as well. I've thought of all the above options, and tried them (except reinstalling windows) to no avail. Rather than reformating my program partition, think just using the repair option'll work?

0x0000007e (0xc0000005, 0xba988750, 0xbacc3430, 0xbacc312c)

So I remember using an XP disc to repair a windows installation once, and all it did was replace the system files with fresh, uncorrupted ones. Last night I told the disc to repair, and now it seems as though it fcking reformatted it! It rebooted, and I was in the setup screen, it was asking for a new key! And I had a legit copy of windows and a legit key before, but I don't have my old key anywhere T.T What do I do?

Bump. Please help guys.

Back
Top Bottom