HD 5870 X2 on display.

1gb i hear to be around 400ish bucks

x2 to be around 650$

the stock design dosnt look to bad for cooling as long as ur case has good air flow internally, those type fans usually just dump hot air into your case.

i want to see the vapor X designs :)

It kinda looks just like the 4870 Series cooling and that fan is an intake and it blows out the back of your case. It doesn't blow hot air into the case at all as long as you have the PCI-E slot cover taken off there so the fan can blow out the back. If you leave the slot cover on there it has no way to get out but if you put your hand behind their the air is blowing out of them pretty good. My case temps are pretty much identical with and without my 4870 in there.

It kinda looks just like the 4870 Series cooling and that fan is an intake and it blows out the back of your case. It doesn't blow hot air into the case at all as long as you have the PCI-E slot cover taken off there so the fan can blow out the back. If you leave the slot cover on there it has no way to get out but if you put your hand behind their the air is blowing out of them pretty good. My case temps are pretty much identical with and without my 4870 in there.

i feel no air barely coming out of my 4850 : /

but it doesn't mess with my system temps either, though

Back
Top Bottom