Have u heard of socket LHA 775 for Dell?

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
i'm trying to buy a water cooling system for my dell dimension 9100, and the processor is a intel pentium 4 630 ht, socket "LHA 775". u guys ever heard of that and is it compatible with socket LGA 775 cooling systems?

I think it's a typo. LHA 775 would be a non-existent socket variant. Yeah, use Everest and see if the info is correct. If so, you're all good.

thanks dude,
i called dell, asked for this stuff, and made sure that it was LHA775. Dell was probably trying to make it like you couldn't buy any water cooling or anything. i hate dell to the max. thanks, you really helped though.

Stupid Dell. Just build your own PC next time and smoke Dell PCs. They always try to make themselves look good and restrict what you can do. They got nothing I can't handle. Pshhhh, Dell and their cutting edge technology PCs. Please......

Actually, they're a lot better now. They've come out of the world of black and grey generic cases. They know how do attract attention. Also, sometimes they have great deals that even a custom PC couldn't compare to. The only thing I hate is the customer service and the junk programs they install along with it.

agreed, but i hate how dell underclocks the 6800Ultras. Still gets on my nerves :mad:

They do? Haha...I guess they assume that people won't know. :p All I know is that they lock out the BIOS, so if you wanna overclock, tough luck.

hence the name 6800GTO :p Its just an underclocked ultra cuz the fan for it is too loud.

Oh, yeah...the 6800 GTO. I remember that. It's the OEM version of the 6800 GT. It's on nVIDIA's site I think...

Back
Top Bottom