Have any of you experienced this?

Well; look in the Friday Ad - I have gotten my XP Pro from there for a very decent Price - and there are always cheap things in there!

My betetr computer is a gateway, so im looking for the restoration disks before i fork out the extra money just for the o/s

need the resto disks, and a hard drive, and it will be up and running

mikk0090 said:
400 mhz FSB

this did not start happening until i restored my computer the last time, before that, it never occured, but i have misplaced my restoration CDs, and am looking to get my better computer up and running, just need a hard drive and o/s for it.
Well 400Mhz is a little slow. What Graphics does the system have?

make sure your virus checker is disabled when playing games, if it is doing a system scan while you are trying to play games it will slow it up. Once you have finished playing games you can enable it again

Michael

i always turn off virus program before games, this thing my computer is doing is really annoying, it never used to do it to games.

I don't know then, its beyond my capabilities or knowledge without seeing it really! I hope somebody else on here will know though.

Thanks a bunch for your help and suggestions, i hope i get can this resolved soon.

Back
Top Bottom