has anyone ever had RMAs that turned into nightmares...?

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
wow, this post is pretty unbelievable, dude RMA'd a BFG 8800GTX three times during a build and received two duds back from BFG, he never got around to posting about the third RMA card (he is still waiting for it to arrive I guess) because he went to a store and bought a 9800GX2 and it booted up with no problems, it also mentions that BFG sometimes likes to get cards back as RMAs and rebadge them and sell them as brand new OCed cards...

wow, even though the intial RMA was all his fault, if this turns out to be true, BFG is gonna have a hard time selling video cards when word spreads, it also mentions that some posted Newegg customer reviews reference the rebadging issue, though I didn't see them...

Nope, never once had a problem with any of the RMA's I have done.

I've done them with BFG, Visiontech, Antec, Asus, Abit, Seagate, Hitachi and EVGA.

I've had problems with an Asus m/board though the problem was the vendor and the supplier, not Asus.

The vendor would return a board to the supplier for warranty repair, the supplier would ship out a board, the vendor would send it to me without testing it, I would then have to rma it again, after three lots of postage charges ($20.00 per time, nearly half a new board :eek:) I gave up and told them to shove the board where the sun doesn't shine and changed vendors.

:D

Back
Top Bottom