Hardware Recommendations

is the intel i7 2600k supposed to come with thermal paste? I thought it was, and now im pretty much stuck in my build process until i get some :(

edit: NM, it comes pre-applied. Also, how tough should it be to push down the CPU socket lever after putting the CPU in? i feel like i might flatten all the pins with how hard its fighting me.

is the intel i7 2600k supposed to come with thermal paste? I thought it was, and now im pretty much stuck in my build process until i get some :(

edit: NM, it comes pre-applied. Also, how tough should it be to push down the CPU socket lever after putting the CPU in? i feel like i might flatten all the pins with how hard its fighting me.

The idea of the LGA is that it's nigh on impossible to flatten the pins. Absence of pins means it has to be tight down to make proper contact. Shits me up every time i have to do it.

got everything up and running, drivers installed, products-that-can-be-registered registered, stress tested the GPU.

i have a camera for those who asked for pictures but lost the USB cable that does mini-full usb and i didnt buy an SD reader.

got everything up and running, drivers installed, products-that-can-be-registered registered, stress tested the GPU.

i have a camera for those who asked for pictures but lost the USB cable that does mini-full usb and i didnt buy an SD reader.

AWW! Blimey! I was hoping for some pictures. Glad it's working for you though! I'll try to post some of my pictures in the case gallery for everyone as I just completed my build as well.

Back
Top Bottom