1. Is it true that they are making new models of the e6300 and e6400 to put 4mb cache in them instead of 2?
2. Does any one have any info or even estimate when the newer directx10 cards are coming out?
3. Are there even going to be lower models in the 8000 series of nvidia in the first place?
4. Will intel still be selling their core 2 duo's when the 45nm versions come out?....or will they still make both and have the same processor names just one having faster speeds?
5. Is directx10 really easier on a computer then directx9....because i heard it proecess's 70% faster ...but that could have also helped them make better looking images right?
6. Has anyone played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. because i want it bad
(non hardware related)
7. Now that they are putting video cards in cell phones from high name brands like nvidia...do you think they will start selling better looking games and possibly game controlers for them :P?
Thanks for answering any one of these questions...some may be opinion and some may not be known at all which is fine with me thanks guys