Hard Drives

If you disconnect the card reader then those letters would become available automatically you would not have to reallocate. I had a look at that partition manager thingy and don't really understand what it telling you/me. I would have used Windows disk manager or merged the partitions prior to me starting the Windows install. At that point if you just delete all the partiions you do not want they will merge into one partiton called "C" providing you have no other drives connected.

I am still trying to get rid of some unallocated space on my 'C' drive and need a little help please.

My 'C' drive is an SSD and carries the O/S and all my programmes. The first partition on this drive is called System Resrved, and the main partition has got 50gb of unused space available and the unallocated space is 902mb. I would like to merge this into the main partition but when I have tried to do it in EaseUS, each time that I reduce the unallocated space down to zero, it just seems to be transferring it to the front of the main partition. What am I doing wrong please?
Many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom