Hard drive not installed

:p Thanks for all your effort, all of those have helped me. Hmm. I've downloaded the wrong driver? I downloaded the second one on the site you gave me.

Kage said:
Here we go :) Scroll down to ABIT SATA Installation Disk:

You told me to download the ABIT SATA one, so I did. But I'll try the VIA one. Hope that works. I'm sure it will, because again I'm sure I saw VIA somewhere when Windows was working.

USE THE EDIT BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have like 2,3 in a row a bunch of times. sorry if that sounded mean but was needed to be said.

Yeah, try that then, and Dishdog is right :p All your posts have been on this! lol...

Go into safe mode by pressing F8 at bootup, but you could have just gone to an earlier page to see that :p

I hope this helps

Okay. It's been a long time and not much has been done about my computer. Nope. Still not fixed. And to piss me off even more, my old computer has given up on me too! So now I'm thinking I should partition my two HD's in my newer computer. I'm just going to refer to it as The Beast. I'm using PartitionMagic 8 to do this. So.. how do I partition these HDs properly in The Beast?
----
Okay I hope you guys haven't forgotten me or are ignoring me. Because I need your help right now.

Back
Top Bottom