Halo 2 on 8600GTS?

I think this is the card that i got lol
it should be fine to rn halo and stated above halo is a week game graphically

lol the 8600 will blow away and game in the market right now on high settings
dont be fooled its a very powerfull card

no way will the 8600GTS be able run halo2 at that resolution even at the lowest settings. i dont think ANY 256mb card would be able to
Haha that's funny...
Halo 2 Vista isn't even DirectX 10. Compared to F.E.A.R. and games like that, the graphics are terrible.

isnt the 8600 512 mb? or is it 256
any way i doubt is any less powerfully then the 7900

It's 256.

The minimum requirement to run Halo 2 Vista is a 6000 series GeForce card. The 8600GTS should blow it away!

and u can always go under the minimum requirments
i used to play fear on a pentuim 3 1ghz with half a gig of ram and a nvidia fx 5500

my 7900gs runs it prefectly, havent tested FPS yet tho, but I think the 8600GT is even with teh 7900gs so you should be ok, but I run mine in 1680x1050, so you res will be higher and that might cause a problem but I doubt it.

How come I cant Run fear on my computer? I have the 8600 GTS it recommends the highest settings the movies work fine but game play lagged like crazy...
I was told that this card would play any game on the highest settings, BF2142 and BF2 and Ghost Recon advanced war fighter lagged like crazy...

How come I cant Run fear on my computer? I have the 8600 GTS it recommends the highest settings the movies work fine but game play lagged like crazy...
I was told that this card would play any game on the highest settings, BF2142 and BF2 and Ghost Recon advanced war fighter lagged like crazy...
What are the other specs of the computer?? Assuming it's in your sig...it might want more RAM especially with those games in Vista.

Back
Top Bottom