Halo

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
for some weird reason, halo is my worst played game. i have to play it at 800x600, texture quality: low when i play online, but single player i can put anything on anything.
but my biggest problem is playing online, i can't! i go to the internet lobby thing, and it just doesn't load any games. i don't know what to do...

Do you have a router? If so allow the game to be putting ports through..should be like 10000-90000 or something, also..make sure ur firewall isnt blocking it... other than that, dunno.

if halo is your worst played game.. is it also your most demanding game?... i dunno i'm not sure about the 7300gs' performance, i've never looked into it, but assuming it's a notch lower than the 7300gt and 6600gt, it isn't TOO surprising that it struggles a bit in that game. online game play should be more demanding than campaign game play though. is your problem lag or is it more of crashing due to stress on the card?

i've done all that already...
but this game plays PERFECT in campaign, but i could barely connect to a internet game.

1. nope, no no-cd crack
2. cable (3mpbs)
3. already did (i'm not that stupid
4. already did a long time ago.

idk whats going on...

Back
Top Bottom