Half Life 2

windwaker thnx m8 i am college ill do it when i get home i got the game yesterday, o windwaker do u ply counter strike: s i can ply with u later if u wont add me to your friends list my name is STEALTH_KILLER45 you can help me i have a headset

You guys just don't know how to aim when you play cs. You don't unload a full clip at them, you shoot in bursts. Also if you aim a little bit above their head and only shoot in bursts, you will usually get a headshot. Just practice and not be a bitch about it because you aren't good when you first start playing the game.

If you are going to unload on a guy, shoot at his feet to adjust to the recoil. Trust me it works. Its a noob strategy but it works.

are you guys ok?

didn't i just say, i know my online shooters
NO, i do not just keep my hand on the mouse, because if you do that, the bullets are going to go everywhere and hit nothing, i do shoot at burts, and when i'm very very close i auto shit on him...and NO i'm not exaggerating about 20 bullets into a person, and i know that somtimes only 95% will hit, i mean i'm right INFRONT of somone doing it, 100% hit but nothing!!

it's a arcade bullshit game, that's all
the only reason i still play counter strike: source is because i bought it!!

because your using an m4. The ammunition it uses are like 5.62 or whatever the standard nato round is, which is small, and pretty useless. Many soldiers complain about how bad it is and they wanted the new XM-8 by H&K thats coming out and to be issued to the military in a rifle, cqb, sniper, and support format by 2008, but they didnt. The colt series is actually infamous for unloading a clip into a man with body armor and not killing them. I have a historically accurate book here of vietnam where a soldier put 28 rounds into a vc and he would not die because the body armor slowed down , which are already pretty slow since they are small bullets which can not be fired any faster then they are right now due to their size while still maintaining accuracy, so anyways the body armor can slow it down enough to make it so the bullets penetrate the sking less then 1/4 of the inch. I think the exact number was 3/16 of an inch.

hehe. mach is pissed at cs: source.

i actually think it's quite realistic. I have no inconsistency issues when i play the game. If I aim at the head. i get a headshot. if i aim at the feet. He kills me. If I aim at feet and spray. I kill. I've never had that kind of a problem before. Perhaps when you unload a full clip at point blank range, u twitch ur hands or something??? lol.

I get nothing wrong with my shiz.

Back
Top Bottom