Hacking a PSP's Firmware?

and I'm saying that theres a really slim chance that the pandora would work if he bought an new psp from store. Which is what he was asking.

and I'm saying that theres a really slim chance that the pandora would work if he bought an new psp from store. Which is what he was asking.

actually they will work. except if its the NEWEST psp, like the psp 2000, he should buy an older psp slim.

I think the HEN enabler was released but it is almost impossible to find the game gripshift. Sony proably pulled it...

I think the HEN enabler was released but it is almost impossible to find the game gripshift. Sony proably pulled it...

yep, you download the saved exploit file, put it into you SAVEDATA folder, and start the Gripshift game, and if you check the FW, it will say X.XX HEN (i think).

Its either that Sony pulled it, or that it was sold out. I remember when they found out about the Lumines exploit to install CFW for people with 3.50 and below. It was being sold for $60+ on ebay. I got lucky and found one at gamestop for $17. Took awhile for Sony to pull it though. I think there was a store selling Lumines for $15, they sold out like hot cakes.
For the GTA:LCS exploit, they patched the game and released it as an "Greatest Hits"

Back
Top Bottom