H100i (Problems?)

Geness

In Runtime
So I bought a H100i not too long ago and I have to say its a great product, I don't regret buying it but I'm starting to have second thoughts more and more everyday.

It keeps the cpu real cool and does a great job of letting me control every single thing in the computer with the Corsair Link. It looks nice with the multi led support and all that nice aesthetics.

Now the bad for what ever reason this pump loves to give me a scare some days I would turn the computer on and the pump would start at 500rpm which if you don't know is not good. It also gives like a grinding noise which I read is supposetly the fan running at a low speed. Not sure how that was a conclusion as my fans are ramped up to 2100rpm when I hear the grinding noises.

I use two profiles Idle and Gaming mode which I set

Gaming mode - All fans set to max
Idle - Default fan speeds.

I can only get this grinding noise and my pump rpm back up if I shoot the fan speed up using gaming profile and thats if I'm even lucky that sometimes doesn't work...

Anyone else have a H100i that has experienced such issues?:facepalm::confused:

Never mind problem fixed seems I was under volting the computer as this problem only popped up after I over clocked after setting my computer back to default the problem disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom