Guys, I need some help

itsyourboy555

Beta member
I reformatted my computer and forgot to write down what type of motherboard i have(so i can't find the drivers for it):confused: . So I opened the PC case and this is what the mother board says on it: GeForce 6100 SM-MV 1.0 (then underneath it it says): ECS HT 2000.

So basically what i need are the drivers for mother board so I can get everything set up. If anyone can find the drivers for this mother board that work, it would be greatly appreciated.

I reformatted my computer and forgot to write down what type of motherboard i have(so i can't find the drivers for it):confused: . So I opened the PC case and this is what the mother board says on it: GeForce 6100 SM-MV 1.0 (then underneath it it says): ECS HT 2000.

So basically what i need are the drivers for mother board so I can get everything set up. If anyone can find the drivers for this mother board that work, it would be greatly appreciated.

they should be here, but some of your numbers/letters don't match...

GeForce6100SM-M2 (V1.0A)

for future reference, the easiest way to check your hardware is to download pcwizard (google it) and install it on your system, it'll tell you everything you want to know about your whole system...

I would download and install all of them, click on drivers and download all the ones that show up underneath where it says BIOS/DRIVERS/MANUAL, then copy them over to your system (do you have a flash drive...?) and install them...

ok.Do you think it should work then? and yes i have a flash drive.

Back
Top Bottom