GTA San Andreas Trouble !

Famio

Solid State Member
i installed gta sa on my pc and it was working fine for quite some time until one day, i insert the cd, the demo opens up, i click on Play GTA SA and . . . . . nothing ! i tried the shortcut on my desktop, i tried it from the original folder where its installed but it just wont start, whats up ? i even shut down my Zonealarm but still the same thing. !!!

have you tried unistalling the game and then reinstalling it? and whats san andreas liek for the pc? is it extactly the same as the playstation 2? are the graphics any better?

Its not a port from ps2 it has diffrent graphics but you can do what he said or you can try doing a system restore or maybe go to the cd and get a copy of the exe file and replace it that might work thats what worked for me.

When you uninstall san an make sure you delete the san an folder from rockstar games in program files, i had the same problem and when i reinstalled it didnt work, then i tried this and it worked fine. I think its cause whatever error was occouring was stuck in the folder.

Fisher said:
have you tried unistalling the game and then reinstalling it? and whats san andreas liek for the pc? is it extactly the same as the playstation 2? are the graphics any better?
I have all the stuff on my copy of GTA San Andreas on low quality so it will go faster and I see no difference between that and PS2. I've used it on high quality and it goes slower but it's really good quality, i definitely see a difference in PS2 and PC on that.

I agree it is twice as good on pc just because the graphics are so much clearer, has anyone tried mta san an,or sa-mp, if your a san an fan and havent ventured this way yet you really need to.

ok im gonna try reinstalling it, but i wanna dont wanna lose my progress in the game, where r my save files ? if i copy them n them paste them again after reinstalling , it'll work right ?? but i dont know where r the save files !!!

Probably in the save folder. If there is one, move it out and then uninstall it. Move it back afterwards. It should pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom