Gta San Andreas

van m8 do you read ps2 mags i read alot and the proper one with no bull in it you should read them i am a ps2 online gamer i have probs bout over 100 mags, gt4 is online play the game delovopers wanted it to be offline play at first then they changed there mind, WHY?
because N4S UNDERGROUND 2 is online soon and they wont a challenge against them, you was right at first m8.

GTA 5 came out for PS2 way back in octobre i believe. They held the pc version to boost ps2 sales at the time. The PC version comes out in the summer 2005, july or august i believe. I conquered GTA 3 and GTA 4, prob the best games i have ever pklayed, i am really excitted for GTA 5 to be released to PC. My friend has it on PS2 and he plays it every night like clockwork. Its just one of those games you cant out down. The only other sinlge palyer game that came close to the GTA series in terms of mentally stimulting and overall package was Star Wars: Jedi knight.

Star Wars!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO>>>>>>>

I love San Andreas and the only other game that even compares to it is The Getaway Black Monday!!!!

u ever played jedi knight??? Awesome online, and single player wasnt just one of those shooting and killing games. You actually had to think about how to get to the next step. Incorporated weapons, hand combat with swords (awesome), and intelligence. Unbelievable game if anyone wants to try it.

An aquintance i know is a beta tester he got to use DooM 3 like a 9 months b4 it came out i was like "I wanna be a BETA tester"

Back
Top Bottom