GRRRR... MY LAPTOPS STILL BEING RETARTED! (sorry for caps)

lhamil64

In Runtime
OMFG! i just turned my laptop on and for some reason, NO USER ACCOUNTS ARE ON THE WELCOME SCREEN! In safe mode, all my stuff is still there but its like my account is hidden. I did a little google searching but didn't find much, all about unhiding the Admin account. I am doing a virus/spyware scan right now, spyware finished and found some things and i removed them. I used CCleaner earlier to clean up the comp/registry, but i ran all the registry backups i made just incase something happened and none helped. I REALLY NEED THIS FIXED. The last thing i want to do is format. I have so much important stuff on there and only a 512mb flash drive :(

If you have your XP Cd still, Go to Start and select Run. Type sfc /scannow.

What that does is that it scans the Windows files, to see if none corrupted and replaces them if needed.

Dang it! my computer didn't come with a winxp disk!! I am going to try creating another user and then moving all my stuff onto there.

EDIT: YAY I FIXED IT! All i had to do was go into the registry and do what google said to make a hidden account, but instead of 0 as the value i put 1 for true.
(lol don't worry i made a backup :))

Back
Top Bottom