Great Anti-virus Program

BrianS

In Runtime
My company is looking for a new AV solution. I am sick and tired of runnint Norton on my computer because all I work on is graphic design and my system is seriously hampered by the processing power used my Norton. I also do not want McCaffe.

I was looking at NOD32 and Kaspersky. I was looking for some opinions. I hate to just look at the sites ranking them because they read just like advertisements. Most people here are level headed and I trust their opinions. I need a strong AV program that runs fast and is unobtrusive.

My company is looking for a new AV solution. I am sick and tired of runnint Norton on my computer because all I work on is graphic design and my system is seriously hampered by the processing power used my Norton. I also do not want McCaffe.

I was looking at NOD32 and Kaspersky. I was looking for some opinions. I hate to just look at the sites ranking them because they read just like advertisements. Most people here are level headed and I trust their opinions. I need a strong AV program that runs fast and is unobtrusive.

Personally, I think AVG is one of the best AV programs you can get. Sure, it's free; but if you're will to dish out some money you'll get an amazing software package that many people rely on.

Which McAfee did you use? I have McAfee Enterprise on my windows install - It's really impressive, IMO!

We are currently using Norton Enterprise. I have personally used McAfee at home and just got a bad taste for it. That is why I want to stay away from it.

NOD32. They have everything from home users, to big companies depending on what your looking for.

www.eset.com

As a side note, i have it on 6 computers and it didn't slow them down at all.

Back
Top Bottom