Graphics make my head hurt (Help Me Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way on these forums do you have to refresh the page to see if there is a new reply or is it automatic.What are your computers names

by the way my card is overclocked a little it was 325mhz core now 360 and it is 400mhz memory freq now it is 490 if it runs alright but my games are XIII . Splinter cell Chao legion etc so i need a fast card.

[size=+1]
he NVIDIA Quadro® FX 3000G offers the same graphics capabilities as the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000, with the addition of two breakthrough features: frame lock and genlock. Both features allow the video output from multiple NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000G boards to be synchronized with external devices, but each feature enables a distinctly different solution.
Frame lock allows the display channels from multiple workstations to be synchronized, thus creating one large "virtual display" that can be driven by a multisystem cluster for performance scalability.
Genlock (also known as "house sync") allows the graphics output to synchronized to an external source, typically for film and broadcast video applications.
NVIDIA Quadro products have been outperforming the graphics capabilities of proprietary UNIX systems for years, but until now they have been designed for single-system workstations. The breakthrough design of the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000G delivers the power and advanced graphics capabilities of PC workstations to multisystem visualization and multidevice film and video environments.
API Extensions
NVIDIA provides a set of API extensions for Linux (X and GLX) and Windows (WGL) operating systems to enable applications to take maximum advantage of the hardware capabilities of the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000G. Descriptions of the most common extensions are provided within the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000G Tech Brief.

Now, that is nice!

Are these cards mean't for designers it is just my friend well my dads friend is a 3d designer and he works from home alot is that the card he would need.(He designs characters for companys who make cartoons)

David Lindon said:
My computers have names too!

Lol! Yeah, what are their names? I have to admit that my Computer's Name is Jennifer (! :rolleyes: !) simply because the random page I chose on the Babies' Names Book was either that or the other page which had Catriano on it!

you guys are going to witness the naming of my computer i chrison it Laura (The name of the reporter on tv at the moment)

Changed my mind it is now called Masey (Long story why i calling my computer it lets just say i know a macey)

Geforceboy said:
you guys are going to witness the naming of my computer i chrison it Laura (The name of the reporter on tv at the moment)

Lol! If you're computer is called Laura - and you want to buy a new Graphics Card for it - then its going to have Breast Implants!

Hold on i have just been down to my local pc world and they have a 5800 ultra and it is fast its clock and mem is same or faster then fx 5900 and its cheap cause it has been out and the guy didn't have enough space in his pc for it . Are all of them vacum cleaners or hair dryers cause if there not then 500mhz core and 1ghz ram is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom