Graphics cards

sshardlow

Baseband Member
Hi i need a new graphics card but i need a decent one. I dont have much money and my limit is about £40-£60. Will i be able to work the usual pc games like call of duty 3 etc. I dont have a clue!

I spent about £60 on my graphics card and its fine it plays all of the games i have, im not to sure about graphics cards though to reccomend one, im sure someone will though!

thanx dude my computer is pissin me off n every little thing is braking and im havin to replace all the little parts soon itl be fixed tho lol

Dude? :eek: :p build yourself one, you can build a decent one nowadays for realy cheap!

yeh i know but i have 2 wait until next christamas and i cant be arsed to wait that long. I may aswell upgrade this one and by nect cmas ill have £400 ish

it would be ok if you couldd sell the one youre upgrading otherwise it would be a waste lol

i might just remove the new parts from that pc and put them in my new pc when i build it.

well youre best getting the parts you want then and make sure they are all compatible with the one you have in mind

you should be fine if you research and find that the things you are getting are going to be compatible with the switch over :)

Back
Top Bottom