Graphics Cards

Fine, here you go

untitled7eq.jpg

Uh i had a look i only have 3 PCI so now i got to go along with a crap graphics and if i did get the GeForce 6800 that would soon be to slow for games in the future and they probably wont make any more PCI graphics in a couple years time... :(

You cant get the 6800, you would be getting the 6200 thats the fastest out for pci as of now. You're right in a year or two I dont think they will even make pci cards any more. Your best bet is buying a new motherboard, and then getting a pci-e card.

motherboard how i woudl i get one it's to complicated i would have to get all the stuff then my compueter would by all different i woudl have to downlaod everytihng

How do you get a mobo, well you jusy buy one lol. Installing it is actually easy, but if you dont think you can do it then just get someone else to do it for you, or just buy the pci card.

Seriously, do not waste any money on a PCI card. It just isn't worth it. Buy a new motherboard. If you need some help I am sure one of us can do that for you or you can take it to a local computer shop and they will help you out. I think you could probably go ahead and buy one yourself and install it. It's really not that difficult.

Back
Top Bottom