Graphics Cards

sepi

Beta member
Hi i am new to this forum so i dont no if i am posting in the right place.

Anyway, i am quite familliare with the lates technology in computer and computer hardware.
But i am ordering a new computer from mesh and i dont now weather the graphics card which comes wiht it is the best graphics card that is avlble on the market at the moment or weather there are better graphics card that i can get.
it comes with a "256 ATI radeon x800 XT" is this at the moment the best graphcs card avalble or are there better ones that i can get. I want use this computer for gaming and i want a graphics card which will last me for a long time in terms of compatability with the latest games that come out.
so can any one please help me
Thanks alot from sepand

I recommend the 6800 GT model the Ultra is kind of Clumsy. And ATI's cards lack certain features.

lol yay nvidia! i have the BFG Tech GeForce 6800 GT OC Edition lol YAY!!!!

Yes that is 1 of the 2 best cards that are out on the market at the moment.
and whoever said the ultra is clumsy.... wat???

the x800 XT and the 6800 ultra are the two best cards that are out there at this moment.

it depends whether ur a ATI fan or a NVIdia fan. doesn't really matter. both cards will kick the shit out of each other.

depends what u like.

Worth looking at the 6800GT as well, the other £100 saved could be better used on another area of the system. Mine overclocks past Ultra speeds anyway.

Back
Top Bottom