Which graphics card should I get

andrew.151

Beta member
Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum and its my first post. So I'm sorry if I put this post in the wrong section.

Anyways, my system currently have integrated graphics and I'm thinking of buying a dedicated card from my friend. I don't really play much games, but just watch a couple of movies once in a while and my friend offered me 3 options for graphics card. He asked if I wanted a Geforce 210 or Geforce 9500 or Geforce 7800. All of them are 20 bucks each. Which one should I go with for best performance?

Go with the 7800 did a quick benchmark search on it and it has the best returns.

If you're just watching movies and playing a few games, i'd go with the GT210. It will run cooler and use much less power than the 7800 and the 9500 and play your movies just fine.

If you're just watching movies and playing a few games, i'd go with the GT210. It will run cooler and use much less power than the 7800 and the 9500 and play your movies just fine.

Aces makes a good point. I was just looking at power and if you aren't going to use it no reason to use more resources.

Back
Top Bottom