Graphics Card - GTX 260

Watuphomi

Beta member
So, recently i've been wanting a new graphics card, as currently i'm on an 'amazing' ati radeon x600 =D
I've been looking at the GTX 260, however, after probably more than 40 hours of researching, I can't seem to find anything, so I figured i'd come here and beg, i mean ask, the proffesionals =D

Here's the rest of my pc's stuff:

I think it might be partially normal bought and partially custom built though :/

Hp XW6200 Workstation.

CPU - Dual Xeon 3.6 Ghz with hyper-threading.
RAM - Currently 2 GB, going to get 4GB Corsair "Vengeance" soon though.
HDD - I believe is a 500GB SATA ll Storage hard drive, I may be mistaken however.
Graphics Card - ATI Radeon X600 128 MB dedicated (I think)
Motherboard - I THINK it's a Dual 64-bit Xeon Motherboard, althought don't quote me back on that.
500 Watt Power Supply, If you want, I can get a ton more detail of the power supply.

Okie dokie, thanks =]

if your asking if it will work, I believe it will fit, but you may need to upgrade your power supply. the GTX260 needs two 6-pin power connections.

It's funny a thread like this came up.

I managed to buy an ATI 5770 on ebay for £75 new for my brothers PC. It's apparently on par with the GTX 260.
DX11 support as well.

For an extra 20 quid thereabouts, I could have gotten the GTX 260 216 core edition which is better than the older 192 core version, but it'll suit him fine

Back
Top Bottom