graphics card

Azzafed

Solid State Member
i want a decent graphics card for games but budgeted cause im poor, what should i have?

Manufacturer:
FOXCONN
Processor:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory:
3456MB RAM
Hard Drive:
160 GB
Video Card:
ATI Radeon X1200 Series
Monitor:
Plug and Play Monitor
Sound Card:
Realtek HD Audio output
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System:
Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236)

I can't give you links and stuff since my internet is REALLY slow atm like slower than dialup..(this page took like 5 mins to load)
Anyway, I suggest a GPU near a 8600 or 9600 or you can get an ATI Radeon HD 3850 (and higher)

not the 8600 or 9600 trust me. i get like 4 fps in CoD4 when I play with the rig that has it on it.

not the 8600 or 9600 trust me. i get like 4 fps in CoD4 when I play with the rig that has it on it.

let the game configure your settings automatically, my son plays COD4 with a P4, 2GBs DDR2 and 8600GT and the game plays decently and the graphics aren't that bad...

an 8600GT won't play Crysis, but other games would be playable, or at least they are with a 8600GT...

The ATI HD 3850 is good, as you and I said.

Oh and deathhell77, he said his on a budget. So he doesn't need all this fancy super high crystal superior quality graphics. Just something decent, normal and not too low.

let the game configure your settings automatically, my son plays COD4 with a P4, 2GBs DDR2 and 8600GT and the game plays decently and the graphics aren't that bad...

an 8600GT won't play Crysis, but other games would be playable, or at least they are with a 8600GT...
Does he have a 24 inch screen?

The ATI HD 3850 is good, as you and I said.

Oh and deathhell77, he said his on a budget. So he doesn't need all this fancy super high crystal superior quality graphics. Just something decent, normal and not too low.
4 FPS is to low for my liking. its like someone killed my computer. Suprise. The 2 280's get 130FPS on CoD4 and 70 on crysis.
I wish you had that kind of $ :(

Does he have a 24 inch screen?

4 FPS is to low for my liking. its like someone killed my computer. Suprise. The 2 280's get 130FPS on CoD4 and 70 on crysis.
I wish you had that kind of $ :(

there are other options besides playing at 1920x1200 or whatever resolution you play at, you need to realize that everyone can't afford SLI 280s and 24" monitors, you have to take that into consideration when trying to help other posters...

there are other options besides playing at 1920x1200 or whatever resolution you play at, you need to realize that everyone can't afford SLI 280s and 24" monitors, you have to take that into consideration when trying to help other posters...
Why do you think I said I wish you had that kind of money? Can you read the whole reply first please?

Back
Top Bottom