graphics card

esa193

Fully Optimized
ok wat would be a better desition
to get 2 nvidia 7600 and run in sli
or 1 7950 and run 1

2 7600's in sli. the currently the only cards out on the market where a single card can out-perform a SLI or Cross-fire set-up is the 8800's.

Um, it's kind of pointless to spend that much money on a graphics card now, IMO just save up a bit more for a 8800 GTS.
But anyway, yes, the 7950 GT by FAR!

esa193 said:
computer right now
pentuim 3 with half a gig or ram and a 4o gig hard drive
5500 geforce card
If that's your setup, there's no point in buying a new graphics card, your CPU and RAM are gonna bottleneck the thing to the point where the graphics card won't even change performance that much.

I'd buy the one 7600gt, which you can get for around 120 shipped. Don't get SLI and don't get the 7950, both are two expensive right now, unless you don't plan on upgrading to 8 series cards in the near future. Thats my opinion.

freestyler105 said:
If that's your setup, there's no point in buying a new graphics card, your CPU and RAM are gonna bottleneck the thing to the point where the graphics card won't even change performance that much.
yeah i agree with a card like a 7950gt yue cpu and ram are gonna bottleneck the card so i would buy a new cpu and mobo and ram first

no this is for my new build
im getting quad core and the works 2 gigs for ram
just dont have enuogh cash for dirext x ten card
im building in feb so if they lower in price ill get it mabey

Back
Top Bottom