Graphical problem - please help

yer, it could of, but i reakon its shipping, i mean why would he sell him that broke, im sure he has good rep other wise i can highly doubt the guy would even buy it.

Hey guys, Thanks for your replys.
Ive checked & done everything everybody has suggested.

The graphics card dosnt seem to have any damage on it, cant see any solder or transisters/resisters broken off, not a spec of dust either.

I was thinking, is there ment to be a power cable running from the card itself? such as on my AGP card I had 1.

The card is a (1GB) nvidia 8500gt graphics card, I cant find the exact card to show a picture of but on the fan it has a 'Palit sticker', also the fan works fine.

The card has 1 of these on it(ive highlighted/boxed it):

e8o8eq.jpg

Could that be anything to do with the problem? (im not sure what that bit is for).

Ive emailed the seller late last night but he hasnt got back to me yet, he did email me just before it arrived & told me he'd not included a power lead as it wouldnt fit in the box & didnt want to risk damage from 'heavy handed dhl guys' - said hed send me 1 out if I wanted. Also he said he'd disconneted the case fan as it was a bit noisey. So he seems a honest guy & he has excellent feedback (near enough 200+ all great/good).

Id happily buy another graphics card as I would of upgraded eventually, im just worried it may be something else that would cost alot more to sort out :(

its for sli (system link interface) it allows youto connect 2 or even 3 of those cards togerther so they will run faster.

Back
Top Bottom