Graphic mess up

Snowful

Beta member
Hi everyone
Lets head straight to the story.
So hm I just got this new game for my computer is called Crysis warhead, and I liked it and beat the whole level. However I was playing on the lowest setting because my video card is old. Therefore I got stupid and tried to overclock the video card on my own, I tried ATI tool, ATI tray Tool and also Radlinker.

ATI Tool: the screen went black the second I click Find max core or mem.
ATI tray tool: It only test up to a certain point before my screen went black again.
Radlinker: I set a core value and boot my computer but when I come back it saids my core and mem is still on default.

My conclusion is that they dont F ing work at all so I delete them and went back to my Crysis.

Guess what... The graphic filled with moving colour strips and grey coloured strips. However, when I move my mouse around I can still get a clear view of a fine grapic. When I play other games such as Need for Speed Carbon, Resident Evil 4, Command and Conqure 3, the graphic all seem fine but only Crysis is ... Well, can anyone tell me what happend to it?

(Im using an ATI X1650 PCI-E with Windows XP and 3 ghz intel cpu btw)
(screen shot at the end)

1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

you can try and start fresh by uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. use everest and tell us what your clocks are. everest will tell you if its overclocked at all by comparing the clocks

Go back to default clocks if you haven't already. I really doubt overclocking without voltage increases damaged your card in any way.

Back
Top Bottom