Graphic Card Fan Died, What Should I Do?

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
Sitting on my computer and i started to smell burning. turned my computer off and took a look inside and my fan on my graphic card was hanging off it.

So i was wondering can you buy Heatsink/Fans for graphic cards seperate or should i go through all the warrenty crap, or just upgrade.

Graphic card is the one in my sig.

go with the warrenty. There might have been some damage to ur card, because it had to get alot of heat for u to smell it burning. And as already being said, when using the warrenty u get everything for free.

1337DuD3 said:
Bah screw the warrenty. Get this...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835124006

I have it...works wonders, let me just say that. And if your curious how much it cools, it does this for me...

38-40C idle

40-45C on a HUGE load.

Clocks are at 465 Core and 300 Memory for me, and for an X700 in AGP 8x, that my friend, is a lot...

C'mon man.. be smart about this. Dont pay 20 bucks for something when you could get it for free. And even sue for millions as it could have burnt his house down. :rolleyes:

Yeah you can sue for anything today, lol.. anyways..

IN canada you can't sue for anything, because people in our country arent strung up on pain killers.

TreeHugger said:
IN canada you can't sue for anything, because people in our country arent strung up on pain killers.

lol!!!

yea take the warrenty, now im afraid my heatsink might fall off cuz i have the same gpu

Back
Top Bottom